Tuesday 21 March 2017

How EGG did MIRACLE to my HAIR (egg protein treatment for hair growth)

Hello people,
  we are gonna talk about egg protein treatment today. How miraculous is egg for hair, how we can get beautiful hair by using egg mask and I will let you know how was my experience with it.
So, let's get started.
Its been 4years, I have been using eggs for my hair. Eggs are perfect food for hair.
I lost about 10kg in just 2 weeks during my intermediate, ablut 4 years ago, while trying to loose body fat and weight.
           
              But you know what - " EXCESS OF ANYTHING, IS GOOD FOR NOTHING ."
I experienced this in my life. I was really very happy that I lost so much weight in such a short period of time. But when my
Cousin Brother asked me,"
tere baal kahan gaye ? (Wher is your hair ?)
in 2013 I guess, during my mausi's(my mom's sister) marriage,  what a such drastic and sudsen weight loss has done to my appearance, especially MY HAIR.
      My hair became so thin that anyone could see my scalp. I was really worried about it and this worrying added to my hair thinning. 
But, you know what, I believe (because i have experienced it before many times) that "THERE IS NO LOCK WITHOUT A KEY" .
What i mean is SOLUTIONS COME BEFORE PROBLEMS. The only thing we need to do is to divert ourselves from the problems and start looking for possible solutions we really have.樂樂樂
        As most of us know that eggs are the nature's superfood; if you didn't, you know it now .☺☺☺
How egg helped me in getting back my hair
I knew before that eggs are realky beneficial for oir hair and skin, but I really didn't know how miraculous eggs are.
  
                So, i started using egg for my hair. I used to put egg yolk and white on my hair earlier. Then i preferred using yolk only for the 80% time as I was in need of healthy fats for my hair.
Procedure
* i used to take one egg as it is enough for my short length hair . You can add more eggs according to the length of your hair.
* Break it and put it in a bowl.
* Mix it properly for about 5min until it gets foam on it.
* Then put the mix on your hair and scalp.
*Rub gently your scalp and spread it over the full length of your hair, from top to bottom, from roots to the ends of your hair.
* Once you are done, keep it on for atleast 45min.
* You can alao keep it on for the whole night as i do, though its a little uncomfortable initially, . I will make sure thag your hair is getting every tiny bit of nutrition from the egg.
*Cover your head if you want to.
*After a minimum of 45min wash it gently.
*You can shampoo immediately, but I would like to suggest you not to shampoo that very day (if you can bear the smell)
*Not using any conditioner after that will be better for your hair.
*You can maximize the benefits by massaging your head with an oil of yoir preference before using egg.
*Do it 2 times a week and you will see results in a span of 30days.
*You will witness the transformation in the texture, volume amd thickness of your hair.
*Your hair will become thicker, voluminous, shiny and bouncy.
The egg mask acts as a PROTEIN TREATMENT to your hair.
In aboit a month I got back my healthy hair back. The protein in egg white helps you in getting rid of dandruff and it also promotes hair growth.
Where egg white is almost pure protein, egg yolk contains protein as well as healthy fats, biotins etc.
Protein in egg helps in promoting hair growth, repair hair damage and grow new hair as protein is considered as the building blocks.
Egg yolks provide nourishment to your hair. Ir adsa shine, volume and thickness to your hair.
Healthy fats in yolk makes your hair shiny as well as bouncy.
You will get results after the very first use. You will feel the difference before amd after using this egg protein treatment.
Though growing new hair takes time but getting healthy, shiny, bouncy, thick and voluminous hair is jist 60min away (if you use this egg protein treatment).
If you have dandruff or oily hair, use only egg white only until you get rid of it and if you have dry or eough hair, use egv yolk only.  I would like to suggest you to use whole egg for normal hair.
Head full of dense, thick, shiny, bouncy, nourished and silky hair brought me lots of complements. 
It really did miracle to my hair...
These are the benefits I experienced by using egg and so will you.
Eggs are truly miraculous. 
"Whats in the egg that works such miracles" - we will discuss in another post.
                 Thank you 
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Police see no terrorism link in Cincinnati nightclub shooting that killed 1 and injured 15 others

A gunfight broke out inside a crowded Cincinnati nightclub early Sunday, leaving one man dead and 15 others wounded after a dispute among se...